Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Crunchy and Attachment Mommy Fails

This past week I have really been feeling a lot of mommy guilt, for numerous reasons. I figured I would get them off my chest, and see if anyone else can relate.

1.) The TV has been on almost all the time. I have been really in a funk where I don't want to do anything but snuggle my boy and watch TV.

2.) I have yelled at Wilbur. I strive to be a gentle mommy, but sometimes my sin nature over takes me and I just start yelling.

3.) We have not been eating very healthy. Wilbur has been eating puffs for more 'meals' than is good lately.

4.) Wilbur has been wearing only disposable diapers for the past week. I have been too lazy to wash my stash so we have been using yucky sposies.

5.) Instead of wearing Wilbur I have been not doing housework, and doing a little bit when Ken is home.

6.) I haven't read to Wilbur in a week. Big, big mommy fail there.

In the grand scheme of things, many of these aren't huge deals, but to me, they feel terrible, please tell me I am not the only one!

No comments: