Saturday, July 9, 2011

Some Firsts :)

Wow! Well this week has been a week of many, many, many firsts. On Monday, we went swimming for the first time this year, it was such a refreshing little swim. On Monday, I also drove a car hauling a trailer for the first time. I think I scared my mechanic half out of his mind. (Oops!) On Tuesday, I woke up at 7 for the first time in a long time. On Wednesday, I helped with firewood for the first time this year, and I forgot how much I loved doing firewood! On Thursday, I hooked up the trailer to the car, all by myself, and did it right!! :)
On Thursday, we made our wedding invitations! and also painted some decorations as well. That was definitely a first for both of us ;) On Friday, I met two hermit crabs and found out that this girl, is way scared of hermit crabs.
That was my week for you, full of many, many firsts. Coming up soon, I will share pictures of our heart decorations that we made. :)

No comments: