Thursday, June 30, 2011

To Do Thursday

Call me crazy, but I like to do my weekly to do list in middle of the week, when I also plan a weekly menu and shopping list. This week I keep adding and adding to my weekly to do list, and I have no idea how it will all get done. Once I am all unpacked, then it will be so much shorter, but as of right now, I have quite the long weekly to do list.

~Wash Windows, the windows definitely need some attention, inside and out, and since I now have some wonderful new lace curtains hanging up in them, I really want some shiny windows.

~Wash Mirrors, there are some delightful mirrors in the house, but they need some attention as well.

~Make Bread, I love homemade bread, and having a bread maker in the summer is a cheating way to do bread, but it doesn't heat up the house, which is always wonderful!

~Laundry, I am trying to only do laundry once a week, so on it goes the to do list. I really enjoy doing laundry, but I need to definitely get better about taking care of it once it is folded.

~Bedroom! I need to put the bed where I want it, and make it, I need to organize my vanity, I need to organize my closet, (by color and length), I need to rearrange it so it is all nice and perfect.

~Vacuum, I hate, hate, hate! vacuuming, which is why it only happens once a week, but the floors need attention as well.

I am pretty sure that is all I have, but I know that everyday I will get much more added to it.

No comments: