Monday, June 27, 2011

I am




That is me, not quite your average beauty, but my mechanic seems to think that I am a beauty, so that is who I am. I am also just a girl trying to figure out life, and how to be the best girl I can be. I am a girl who loves to read, but really needs to make more time for it. I am a girl who is not afraid to go out and get dirty, but I will be wearing flip flops and have my toes all nice and painted while I am doing it. 
I am the girl who loves to talk, and who many say talks too much. I am the girl who will throw my whole heart into something, and will probably not stop until the project is done. I am the girl who loves her mechanic, her family, and her Savior with all her heart. I am the girl who is trying to be the best for her mechanic, and who oftentimes ends up coming up short. 
I am the girl whose main ambition in life is to have the perfect house with the perfect supper on the table every night. I am the girl who is trying to learn that when she messes up, she is not a failure. I am the girl who wants to visit the world, starting with Boston. I am the girl who loves to write. I am the girl who tries to always have a smile on her face even when things are not going her way. I am that girl, and so much more. I am his beauty, so his beauty I will be. :)

No comments: