Tuesday, June 28, 2011

He is

Yep, that's him! :) My mechanic. And that is me next to him, so that is truly a picture of the beauty and the mechanic. He is the man that makes my heart smile whenever he smiles. He is the man who makes me want to try harder to be a better woman for him. He is the man who is cutest when he is all covered in dirt and grease. He is the man who when he is all dirty still gives me hugs and spins me around. 
He is the man who is always there for me, no matter what. He is the man who loves me more than anything, even his truck. He is the man who is teaching me to be his little assistant. He is the man who calls me beautiful even when I am wearing dirty jeans and a t shirt, and my hair is a mess. He is the man who grills the best chicken I have ever had. He is the man who I am so proud to say is mine.
He is the man whose ring I so proudly wear. He is the man who is not perfect, but then again, neither am I. He is the man who loves holding my hand whenever we are in the car. He is the man who makes me laugh, even when I really don't want to. He is the man who I love to call my mechanic. 

No comments: