Friday, January 4, 2013

School with Wilbur

Yes, I do school with Wilbur, everyday pretty much. We call it Circle Time and he loves it, and I do too. Ever since he was born, we have been reading from the Bible to him, and now we do it three times a day.

Before his morning nap we read a chapter from the Old Testament. Before his afternoon nap we read the Psalms and Proverbs of the day. Before Ken gets home we read a chapter from the New Testament.

During Circle Time we read 2 books, say a nursery rhyme, play a game, listen to music, count to 10 and back again, and read a couple Bible verses that I am memorizing. As he gets older, we will add more to it.

We also do some sensory games too, his favorite is finger painting with yogurt, it makes a huge mess, but it is so fun watching him play with it. I am always on the lookout for more fun games to do with him, so if any of you have an idea, let me know!

1 comment:

A World of Loveliness said...

You do such a wonderful job with him!